Rotary transducers are designed to measure the torque from continuously rotating shafts. This new range offers an additional model of 5 N·m capacity and class leading performance with impulse tools and will be supplied with a UKAS calibration certificate from Norbar’s laboratory. These transducers are known as ‘SMART’ transducers. They have built-in intelligence in the form of a memory circuit which contains essential information about the transducer which can be read by the appropriate type of instrument (TST, TTT, TTL-HE & T-Box ), thus reducing set-up time. They will also work with instruments that cannot read the memory information, by inputting the relevant calibration details manually.Part number: 50719.LOG
EAN Bar Code: –
NATO number: –
- Weight: 0.196 Kg
- Temp Range Operating: -10°C to +50°C
- Temp Range Storage: -20°C to +70°C
- Thermal Effect On Span: < +/- 0.03%/°C
- Thermal Effect On Zero: < +/- 0.01%/°C
- Torsional Deflection: < 1°
- Fatigue: > 10 exp 7 cycles
- Max Torsion Capacity: 150%
- Maximum RPM – Continuous: 5000
- Maximum RPM – Intermittent: 11000
- Classified to BS7882:2008, typically better than Class 1 for the primary classification range (+/-0.5% of reading).
- Calibration from 5% to 100% of capacity.
- Fitted with 10 pin Military Connector AB05-2100-12-10PN-59.
- Angle measurement models also available, please consult Norbar for technical details and availability.