Based on the original PneuTorque, the ‘Standard Series’ range is a direct result of over 30 years of refinement and development necessary to keep pace with industry’s requirements today. In use on many thousands of applications worldwide, PneuTorque Wrenches continue to represent the foundation of Norbar’s powered tool range. The Manual Two Speed gearbox allows the PneuTorque operator to run down a nut at 5 times normal operating speed before manually changing gear to apply the specified torque, allowing the operator greater control over the tightening process.Part number: 16052.MTS
EAN Bar Code: –
NATO number: –
- Square Size: 2 1/2″
- Max Air Pressure: 5.5 bar
- Vel Ratio Low Speed: 14778.748:1
- Vel Ratio High Speed: 2709.437:1
- Free Run Low Speed: 0.3 revs/min
- Free Run High Speed: 1.5 revs/min
- Air Consumption: 19 litres/sec
- Tool Weight: 105.7 Kg
- Reac Plate Weight: 6.9 Kg
- Reac Plate Torque: 310 N.m
- A variety of reaction styles are available for maximum versatility.
- Electronic torque transducers can be fitted for precise torque monitoring.
- Forward and reverse operation.
- Low operator fatigue – quiet, non impacting or pulsing.
- Repeatability of ±5%.
- Models available for almost every bolting application, up to 300,000 N·m.
- Supplied with a blank reaction plate for fabrication to specific requirements.