As some customers require more flexibility than the basic TruCheck model, the ‘Plus’ adds a comprehensive range of features.
There are three torque units: N·m, lbf·ft and lbf·in.
TruCheck Plus also has a user selectable ‘limit’ feature. The operator sets the target torque and tolerance and the instrument will calculate whether the reading is within tolerance and indicate the results by illuminating one of three coloured LEDs: orange = low, green = ok, red = high.
TruCheck Plus has an RS-232 output and comes complete with an RS-232 cable. The reading measurement unit and limit status (Low, OK and High) are output via RS-232.Part number: 43252
EAN Bar Code: –
NATO number: –
- Dimensions: 72mm deep x 175mm wide x 64mm high
- Accuracy: +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range.
- Display: 4 digit, 7 segment LED
- Temp Range – Operating: +5ºC to +40ºC
- Temp Range – Storage: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Weight (for shipping): 2.6 Kg
- Drive Size: 1/4″ male hexagon (horizontal) – supplied with 1/4″ and 3/8″ female sq. dr. adaptors.
- Supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Allows torque tool performance to be monitored and tools kept in peak condition.
- TruCheck™ Plus allows selection of torque units and modes for ‘click’ and dial type wrenches.
- ‘Plus’ version allows operator to set a target value and tolerance.
- Supplied with Auto Ranging Power Supply Unit