Based on the original PneuTorque, the ‘Standard Series’ range is a direct result of over 30 years of refinement and development necessary to keep pace with industry’s requirements today. In use on many thousands of applications worldwide, PneuTorque Wrenches continue to represent the foundation of Norbar’s powered tool range. The Automatic Two Speed gearbox offers the same time saving advantage as the ‘manual’ version but requires no operator intervention. Because the Automatic gearbox changes without having to stop the tool, the tightening cycle can be completed faster.Part number: 16013.AUT
EAN Bar Code: –
NATO number: –
- Square Size: 1″
- Max Air Pressure: 4.2 bar
- Vel Ratio Low Speed: 508.019:1
- Vel Ratio High Speed: 93.137:1
- Free Run Low Speed: 9 revs/min
- Free Run High Speed: 45 revs/min
- Air Consumption: 19 litres/sec
- Tool Weight: 14.6 Kg
- Reac Plate Weight: 2.2 Kg
- Reac Plate Torque: 9 N.m
- A variety of reaction styles are available for maximum versatility.
- Electronic torque transducers can be fitted for precise torque monitoring.
- Models available for almost every bolting application.
- Forward and reverse operation.
- Low operator fatigue – quiet, non impacting or pulsing.
- Repeatability of ±5%.