PTM-72 tools use the same ‘twin motor’ handle as the PTM-52 but fitted with a durable 72mm gearbox to allow higher torque outputs. The ‘twin motor’ concept gives the benefit of high run-down speeds while adding very little to the size and weight of the tool.
Also available as Internal and External Control, Shut-Off versions.Part number: 18102.B06
EAN Bar Code: –
NATO number: –
- Square Size: 3/4″
- Max Air Pressure: 6.3 bar
- Air Consumption: 19 litres/sec (40 CFM)
- Tool Weight: 6.1 kg
- Reaction Plate Weight: 0.7 kg
- Free Speed: 122 rpm
- Quiet – less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Non impacting – low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- ‘Soft Start’ trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Light weight – single direction 2000 N·m stall tool weighs just 6.2 kg.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.
- Fast – 1000 N·m version has a free speed of 140 rpm for rapid bolt run-down.
- 1″ square drive available for the 1000 N·m version, Part No. 18492.