The Right Angle Gearbox enables the benefits of Norbar’s pneumatic and electric torque tools to be brought to a host of applications from which they are currently excluded due to space restrictions.
The Right Angle Gearbox provides most ET, PTS and PTM tools with a 90° angle of operation.
EAN Bar Code: –
NATO number: –
- Length: 123mm
- Weight: 2.2Kg
- Height: 68mm
- The handle and Right Angle Gearbox can index in relation to the tool gearbox meaning that reaction forces are not passed back to the operator
- The tool handle can rotate 360° in relation to the Right Angle Gearbox allowing the most comfortable and safest position to be found
- Manufactured from steel, the Right Angle Gearbox is robustly constructed for durability and long life
- Norbar recommend tool recalibration after a Right Angle Gearbox has been fitted but where this is not possible, an efficiency of 97% can be assumed
- Allows more comfortable operation of the PTM and PTS on vertically bolting applications at chest height and above as the pistol grip is presented correctly to the operator